Thursday, January 1, 2009

A New Year, A New Me

Ok, I have been thinking about my TO DO list. I have decided on a few things that I want to do and I thought I would write them down so that perhaps it will give me more incentive. I am going to start in SMALL steps. So....I will be adding to the list as I check off what I get done.

 

I WILL lose 10lbs.

 

I WILL be sure to get a complete physical.

 

 

 

 

Over the course of the year.....

 

I WILL read 2 books a month.

 

I WILL take at least 1 road trip a month.

 

I WILL pick up my camera EVERYDAY...no matter what. I haven't been using it as much as I would like. I have to start getting good use out of it, especially if I want to upgrade soon.

 

I WILL be trying to blog daily, even if it is just about my day or a random picture.

 

I WILL market myself more this year. I need to get more business.

 

I know I will be coming back to this, but this is my start.

No comments:

Post a Comment