Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Frustrated

ugh....teenagers are SOOO confusing. I have no clue what to do with mine sometimes. We got a paper allowing us access to her grades (FINALLY) and I go to pull up her stuff...and go back to looking through all her old assignments and stuff, only to find 2 BIG 0s. Granted they were from the last quarter, but her grade in Honors English was a 78 last quarter...which is SOOOO uncharacteristic of Britt. All of her grades in her other honors courses where mid-high 90s. Well I figured out the issue. It seems like when you don't hand in assignments worth 48 and 35 pts it really AFFECTS your grade. UGH UGH UGH! I cannot believe she just didn't do these 2 projects. And I know this is because she has her head so far up her boyfriend's ass she isn't thinking straight. Well I made a call to her father, and she won't be seeing him for quite some time. SOOOOO frustrating.

No comments:

Post a Comment