Friday, January 2, 2009

umm....ya....

Um. Ya. No words really to describe the day. Well....there are but I am not sure I am ready to put them into words yet. I need some time to digest everything that has been going on.

 

On another note, Dawson is not feeling well...he has been complaining off and on since Dec. 30th of stomach pain, sometimes dull, sometimes severe. I am not really sure what is going on with his. He woke this morning with pains, he was screaming out...poor little guy. We tried to get some food in him, but it didn't work very well. He laid around for the better part of the morning, just resting and drinking. Then for lunch he was hungry...he ate a bit, and was doing ok...then started complaining again. He is  now napping on the couch....(SO RARE) and is pretty restless.....he creeps getting into the fetal position and wimpering a bit. Ugh...I think we might be heading to the ER depending on how he is when he wakes.

 

Well....hopefully I will find the words that I want to express in time for tomorrows blog. As for now...I am off to cuddle my little man.

No comments:

Post a Comment