Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Drowning.....Day 6

...in sickness......in stress.....in frustration....in life in general. Have you ever felt like you just couldn't keep your head above water, well that's what I feel like right now. I have been dealing with everything with my gram, despite the fact that I have a more than competent uncle who actually freaking lives there, trying to pay her bills, handle her doc visits, plus make sure that everything that needs to be in place for her is in terms of help and everything...meanwhile I still have a house to run here as well...paying bills, dealing with doc visits, and basic running of the house all while schooling the kids at home and dealing with the teen and her dad drama. (Which BTW on that front, he called today acting as if nothing happened....being nice as pie to her.....*sigh...this is when if messes with her head the most.) So we will see where that goes....

I haven't been able to get back into the groove of schooling, especially with Matt being home all the time....and now he is sick...ugh ugh ugh. He really needs to get back to work so that we can get back into our routine. He really throws things off considering he wants the TV on all the time...it's like his life line...and then Dawson can't seem to focus. So....the sooner he is back to work the better.

I am also dealing with a lot of other things that really need sorted through. I would really hate to lose a very close friend because of what is going on. I hate feeling betrayed and deceived....so...I am not sure what is going to go on.

 

Anyway.....

again no self portrait...or 365 my camera is not uploading right now for some reason and I didn't have time to mess with it much today. I promise to mess with it and then edit the posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment