Friday, January 1, 2010

Day 1

*sigh....I am struggling today mentally....and emotionally. The new year just didn't start the way I was planning, not that anything ever really does as planned anyway. I was hoping for so much more. The end of 2009 was quite stressful and I wanted to put it all behind me but it doesn't look as if I have managed to accomplish that. I spent the 1st 5 minutes of the new year arguing with Matt....what a great kick off....then the next hour plus on hold with AT&T wireless attempting to fix my iPhone, after nearly 2 hours on the phone I gave up and went to bed with the phone still unable to receive calls or texts. Apparently AT&T wasn't prepared and the network was done from midnight till 8am or so here on the east coast. I still had sketchy service up until about noon or so. Talk about a PITA.

 

Today I forced myself to start cleansing my entire life of all the toxins that I feel I have floating around. I started by purging and reorganizing our schooling supplies, then I did a lot of rethinking on how I want our educational adventure to play out over the course of the next few months. I have to say I feel a little better about it now. There is still a huge amount of detoxing that needs to be done but I have some time to get through what I need to get through. Tomorrow is another day.

 

So for now....

Photo 1 of 365

IMG_3780

 

Self Portrait 1 of 365

IMG_3783

gotta start somewhere right. ;)

 

(Note the missing h key....*ugh...I think it is time for a new laptop.)

No comments:

Post a Comment