Saturday, January 30, 2010

52 in 52 book 3 review

I just finished up The Last Song-Nicholas Sparks at the beginning of the week and I have to say that this book was a very easy read. It held my attention and left me not wanting to put the book down. Kyley and I were reading this book together (however she has still not completed it) because there is a movie coming out based on this book, and following the rule of our house we had to read this prior to seeing the movie.

I have to say that I was pleasantly surprised by this book, though I know that I should not have been. Everything else I have read by Nicholas Sparks has been a decent read and The Last Song was no exception. This book is about a nearly 18yo who has been estranged from her father who is being forced to spend her last summer as a child at his beach home with him and her younger brother. Throughout the summer she finds out a lot about the person her father is as well as the person that she is becoming.

No comments:

Post a Comment