Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Tackle It Tuesday

I had a rather large "to-do" list that I wanted to get done today but I only got a portion of it done. I guess it's better than nothing though, right?

I was able to print out our home schooling affidavits, objectives and medical exemptions for both kids, take them to the notary to get notarized and then dropped off at Central Office.

I wanted to get all of the laundry done, 8 loads or so, but that didn't happen. I did get 3 loads done so far.

I wanted to get started on going through a lot of our home schooling materials to get it boxed up and ready for the curriculum sale on Thursday. I started with a few things and have a few boxes ready to go. I still have more to go. *sigh

Next Tues I promise to have a better project COMPLETED!

No comments:

Post a Comment